Stewart-Buchanan Gauges Limited are a progressive and innovative employee-owned company who design and manufacture a range of products for the oil/gas petrochemical industries.
New opportunities arise from time to time, and will be advertised on this web page as well as through other channels, so please keep any eye on any vacancies which may arise.
Alternatively, you may wish to email a copy of your CV, highlighting your relevant experience – click here.
Vacancy: Internal Sales Co-ordinator
This is a great opportunity to gain hands-on experience in a wide range of business areas with the possibility of further development within the organisation. Full product training will be provided.
From receipt of customers enquiry –
- Review and understand customer requirements, product speciﬁcation, Bill of Material and Technical Datasheets.
- Liaise with Customer Buyers and Engineers to ensure collation of full information at enquiry, order receipt and contract review stages prior to manufacturing release.
- Liaise with production personnel on any issues arising on open orders and when required.
- Communicate effectively with Customers and internal departments within the company and be capable of working under pressure, alone or as part of a team.
- Be ﬂexible and prepared to take on any additional duties and overtime working as and when required.
Educated to HND / HNC Level in Engineering / Business.
Experience of Microsoft Office Suite is an advantage.
We offer a competitive salary package, commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Hours of work:
Monday to Thursday 8.30am – 4.50pm
Friday 8.30am – 3.30pm
30 days holiday a year
Please forward CV to:- John O’Donnell, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an employee-owned company. We are an equal opportunity company.