Stewart-Buchanan Gauges Limited are a progressive and innovative employee-owned company who design and manufacture a range of products for the oil/gas petrochemical industries.
New opportunities arise from time to time, and will be advertised on this web page as well as through other channels, so please keep any eye on any vacancies which may arise.
Alternatively, you may wish to email a copy of your CV, highlighting your relevant experience – click here.
Vacancy: Quality Manager
Owing to retirement, we are currently looking to recruit an experienced Quality Manager. This is a very important role within our organisation and we would seek to employee an experienced, suitably qualified individual to join our team.
We offer an competitive salary and excellent working conditions.
- Maintain and improve the Quality Management System in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001:2015
- Must have experience working to the requirements of ISO 9001:2015
- Knowledge of the Pressure Equipment Regulations 2016 and PED 2014/68/EU plus UKCA regulations (when published)
- Knowledge of machining techniques of exotic alloys is preferred
- A knowledge of inspection methods using standard measuring equipment is required as inspection duties will form part of this remit (a working knowledge of CMMs would be an advantage)
- Knowledge of the requirements of EN 837 for Pressure Gauges
- Knowledge of the requirements of EN 13190 for Thermometers
- Knowledge of the requirements of EN 12266 for testing of Needle Valves
- Knowledge of the requirements of ISO 17292 for testing of Ball Valves
Please send applications in writing to:
FAO: Eddie Weldon
Stewart Buchanan Gauges Ltd
Burnside Ind Est.
Glasgow G65 9DG
Or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an employee-owned company. We are an equal opportunity company.