Stewart-Buchanan Gauges Limited are a progressive and innovative employee-owned company who design and manufacture a range of products for the oil/gas petrochemical industries.
New opportunities arise from time to time, and will be advertised on this web page as well as through other channels, so please keep any eye on any vacancies which may arise.
Alternatively, you may wish to email a copy of your CV, highlighting your relevant experience – click here.
Vacancy: Field Sales Representative
We are looking for a Field Sales Representative to maintain & develop a specific territory within the UK – Northern England.
Typical requirements are:
- Good communication & interpersonal skills;
- Self-generation of appointments;
- Evaluate customer needs, build & maintain lasting relationships;
- Maintain & expand customer database within the assigned territory;
- Follow through of quotations;
- Daily reports & feedback to management;
- Forecast expected sales & prepare reports for quarterly sales meetings;
- Work closely with internal sales to achieve desired targets;
- Confidence in learning the technical & saleable qualities of Stewart Buchanan;
- Competence with Microsoft Windows & Office software;
Previous experience within the Oil, Gas & Energy industry is preferred.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary;
- Monthly commission scheme – introduced after a successful trial period;
- Company Car, laptop & smartphone;
- Stakeholder pension scheme in line with current legislation;
- Option to participate in the employee owner share scheme;
Applications in writing to: email@example.com.
We are an employee-owned company. We are an equal opportunity company.