NEEDLE VALVES & MANIFOLDS
Stewarts offers a variety of precision engineered valves and 2, 3, and 5-valve Manifolds in Direct and Remote Mount styles with vent configurations to meet most flow, pressure and level measurement application requirements.
Stewarts 2–valve manifolds are designed for static pressure and liquid level applications; the 3 and 5 valve manifolds are well suited for use with most differential pressure transmitters and can accept both female and flange process impulse line connections.
Stewarts work extensively with a large proportion of its clients in customising designs and configurations. We are well equipped to reproduce any “special” valve manifold manufactured in the past. We will also work with any client in tailoring and producing a precision product with any number of valves; configured to meet the specific requirements of the system.
Also available from Stewarts is the G series range of valves for high pressure applications with design pressures currently to 20,000 and 30,000 psi.
- 6000psi standard Maximum Working Pressure
- Hydrostatically tested to 1.5 times Maximum Working Pressure. In accordance with EN 12266
- Full 316/316L St.St. Dual Certified, compliant to ISO 15156/NACE MR-01-75 & NORSOK M-630
- Valves have trace code on body with original mill certificates available all to EN 10204-3.1
- High Tolerance NPT Thread Engagement with 5-6 threads engaged when fully tightened
- All valves and manifolds are individually boxed for protection and storage
- Laser etching – valve detail on body
- Bonnet locking pin safely locks the bonnet to body
- Ø 4.76 Standard tip thru bore (CV = 0.4) Fully open
Pressure Equipment Directive 97/23/EC
Due to internal bore size and internal volumes up to and including 25mm, products offered in this catalogue comply with S.E.P (Sound Engineering Practice) article 3, paragraph 3 of the Pressure Equipment Directive P.E.D. 97/23/EC and therefore CE marking is not applicable.
Fire safe (optional)
On request, valves can be fire safe. Constructed compliant with BS 6755 Pt 2. / ISO 10497 (Max 6000 psi) API 6FA, API 607.