BALL VALVES AND MANIFOLDS
Offered in 6,000 and 10,000 PSI and from 9.5mm to 19mm diameter bore these valves are recommended for use in oil, gas and petrochemical applications where reliable long-term performance is essential.
Threaded connections are High Tolerance NPT.
Stewarts work extensively with a large proportion of its clients in customising designs and configurations. We are well equipped to reproduce any “special” valve manifold manufactured in the past. We will also work with any client in tailoring and producing a precision product with any number of valves; configured to meet the specific requirements of the system.
STEWARTS Ball Valves & Manifolds have been designed to provide the safest possible connection and mounting of instruments.
NB:- data sheets show dimensions for 6,000 psi valves/manifolds contact sales for 10,000 psi dimensions.
- 6000psi standard Maximum Working Pressure
- Hydrostatically tested to 1.5 times Maximum Working Pressure. In accordance with EN 12266
- Full 316/316L St.St. Dual Certified
- Valves have trace code on body with original mill certificates available all to EN 10204-3.1
- High Tolerance NPT Thread Engagement with 5-6 threads engaged when fully tightened
- All valves and manifolds are individually boxed for protection and storage
- Laser etching – valve detail on body
- 90 Deg turn precision ball with 9.5 or 19mm Ø thru bore allowing rodding through bi-directional flow
- (Ø9.5 Bore CV = 6) Fully open
- (Ø19 CV = 25) Fully open
Pressure Equipment Directive 97/23/EC
Due to internal bore size and internal volumes up to and including 25mm, products offered in comply with S.E.P (Sound Engineering Practice) article 3, paragraph 3 of the Pressure Equipment Directive P.E.D. 97/23/EC and therefore CE marking is not applicable.